Bitte melde dich an oder registriere dich um alle Funktionen dieses Forums nutzen zu können...

Bundesliga Ergebnisse

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 1 im Durchschnitt
Werbung

Sportwetten Trickbuch
Sportwetten-TippPower

28.03.2009 | WM-Qualfikation | Irland - Bulgarien
27.03.2009, 23:39 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 28.03.2009 08:22 von Alex76.)
Beitrag #1
28.03.2009 | WM-Qualfikation | Irland - Bulgarien
Die Iren sind zur Zeit sehr gut drauf und sind auf dem Weg, sich zur WM 2010 zu schieße. Wenn man Samstag gegen Bulgarien nicht verliert, wird das Ziel auch immer näher rücken. Die Bulgaren hingegen in der WM-Quali noch ohne Sieg und bleibt den Erwartungen total zurück. Sieht also nach einer WM ohne Bulgarien aus. Mein Tipp:

Irland to win @1,90 (expekt.com)

Die derzeitige Tabellensituation:

[...]
2. Irland (10 Punkte)
3. Bulgarien (3 Punkte)
[...]

Fand das hier noch auf einer englischen Seite:

Zitat:World Cup Qualifier Betting: Over to you lads! The Republic of Ireland face Bulgaria on Saturday evening at Croke Park in a crucial World Cup Group 8 qualifier and after the exploits of our horses at Cheltenham, our Rugby team in Wales and Bernard Dunne at the O2 Arena, the pressure is on to deliver another night of celebration. And, Paul Byrne believes they will not be found wanting

Wow! What a fantastic weekend that was for the Irish.

First off we were crowned the best rugby team in the Northern Hemisphere and mere hours later a previously written off Bernard Dunne climbed off the canvas twice to become WBA Champion of the World!

For a few glorious hours that horrible word that starts with 'R' and rhymes with depression was non-existant and nowhere to be found in the conversations of proud Irish men and women around the world. They say good news generally comes in threes so hopefully that bodes well for Giovanni Trapattoni's troops when they take on Bulgaria in this weekend's vital World Cup qualifier in Croke Park.

So can we virtually guarantee ourselves a World Cup Qualifying play-off spot by beating the Bulgarians on Saturday? The evidence would suggest that Trap's team have a very good chance. Betfair punters are offering a pretty decent price of 1.96 for Ireland to prevail this weekend and in my opinion that should be taken-up, quicksmart.

The Bulgarian's form thus far has been very average with three draws from three games. Considering they've played two of the weaker teams in the groups (Georgia and Montenegro) that represents a pretty poor return. As if that wasn't bad enough the Bulgarian's were faced with further bad news over the weekend as their talisman and leading goalscorer Dimitar Berbatov was ruled out of the clash due to an ankle injury. Now, I realise that many people will say that the way he's been playing of late he won't really be missed but with an international record of 41 goals in 67 games there's no doubting his injury is a blow to the visitors. Berbatov joins Martin Petrov and Alexandar Tunchev on the injury list and with all three of those regular international starters, this gives Ireland a great chance to collect all three points.

Now onto the Irish team. As everyone knows it's the midfield area which is the sides biggest weakness. A midfield of Glenn Whelan and Keith Andrews are good honest grafters but both lack the ability to thread that killer ball to unlock the opposition's defence. Thankfully, in McGeady and Duff, Traps has two skilful wingers to call upon and we should expect most of Ireland's attacks to be channeled down the wings. Robbie Keane and Kevin Doyle have formed an excellent partnership up front and both players have been ultra reliable during this campaign. A Back four of Dunne, O'Shea, Kilbane and Kelly/McShane is solid enough especially with the excellent Shay Given behind them.

I don't know if I've been swept away by the sporting euphoria this island has experienced over the past few days but I'm unusually confident regarding Ireland's chances this weekend. Not since Johnny Logan nailed Hold Me Now in Belgium back in Eurovision 87 have I been so confident of an Irish victory (Ed: a worrying admission Paul..).

I actually think that it could be worth chancing Ireland in the HT-FT market at circa 3.90. This is a poor Bulgarian team who have failed to score in their last two games and once Ireland are quick to get into their stride I'm hopeful they can overpower the opposition.

Robbie Keane has got his spark back after his Anfield nightmare and as Ireland's penalty taker he shoudl be backed @ 2.20 to score anytime during the match. Finally I'll have small bets on Ireland to win 2-0 and 3-1 @ 9.0 and 20.00 respectively.

Good luck if you are having a bet and hopefully the Irish can end this most magnificent of sporting weeks for the country on a high note.

Bulgariens letzter Länderspielsieg war letzten Sommer bei einem Freundschaftsspiel gegen Bosnien & Herzegowina. Seit dem setzte es für die Bulgaren nur noch Unentschieden und Niederlagen. Den Tiefpunkt erreichte man im November bei dem desolaten 1:6 gegen Serbien. Gerade gegen Georgien und Montenegro konnten die Bulgaren in ihrer Quali-Gruppe nicht überzeugen, wobei man doch Favorit war. Außerdem fehlen laut meines Wissens die Leistungsträger Berbatov, Petrov und Tunchev, alle drei Schlüsselspieler. Die Iren zur Zeit mit einem exellenten Robbie Keane, der die letzten Spiele fast im Alleingang für die Iren entschied. Ich wünsche euch viel Glück und rate euch die 1,90 mit small-medium Stakes mitzunehmen (Länderspiel).

~Ajax
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren

Kombiwetten Booster

30.03.2009, 10:37
Beitrag #2
RE: 28.03.2009 | WM-Qualfikation | Irland - Bulgarien
Falsch -10,00 Punkte
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste